2016 Honda Accord Release date, Price, Photos, Specs & Reviews
The Honda Accord receives a variety of updates and redesign for 2016. Revisions include updated exterior styling (including new LED taillights for all models), revised suspension tuning, new interior trim and, on EX models and above, a 7-inch touchscreen with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto functionality. All sedans except the base LX model now get a 60/40-split rear seat, while the new Honda Sensing package of driver assistance features is available on all trim levels. The 2016 Honda Accord, with its refresh this year, continues to be a top-rated choice in the family sedan class. The 2016 Accord feels a comfortable winding its way through sweeping hill country back roads as it does blasting down an Interstate.
2016 Honda Accord Highlights
- Fuel economy (CTY/HWY) – 23/34 mpg
- Car Type – Sedan
- Transmission – 6-speed Manual
- Basic Warranty – 3 Yr./ 36000 Mi.
- Bluetooth – Yes
- Heated Seats – No
- Engine Type – Gas
- Total Seating – 5
- Cylinders Inline – 4
- Drive Train – Front Wheel Drive
- Navigation – No
- Drive Type – Front wheel drive
- Transmission – 6-speed manual
2016 Honda Accord Pictures
2016 Honda Accord Engine & Performance
- Base Engine Size – 4 L
- Cylinders Inline – 4
- Valve Timing – Variable
- Horsepower – 185 hp @ 6400 rpm
- Cam Type – Double overhead cam (DOHC)
- Valves – 16
- Torque – 181 ft-lbs. @ 3900 rpm
- Turning – Circle 1 ft.
2016 Honda Accord release date & Price
The 2016 Honda Accord will appear in showrooms this fall. The 2016 Accord Sedan will start a $22,105 for the 2.4-liter four-cylinder LX trim with a six-speed manual (add $800 for the CVT transmission), the six-speed manual-equipped Sport will cost $24,165, the EX will start at $25,580, the EX-L that’s only paired with a CVT jumps up to $28,570, the 3.5-liter V6 EX-L with a six-speed automatic is priced at $30,645 and the fully decked-out V6 Touring sedan will retail for $34,580. As for the 2016 Accord Coupe, it will start at $23,775 for the manual-equipped, 2.4-liter four-cylinder LX-S (add $850 for the CVT), the EX will chime in at $25,900, the CVT-only EX-L costs $28,745, the V6-optioned EX-L will command $30,925, and finally, the V6 Touring with a 6-speed automatic will be priced at $34,125. The above prices exclude a destination charge of $825.
2016 Honda Accord Weights and Capacities
- EPA Interior Volume – 119.0 cu.ft.
- Cargo Capacity, All Seats in Place – 15.8 cu.ft.
- Curb Weight – 3170 lbs.
- Fuel Tank Capacity – 17.2 gal.
- Fuel Type Regular unleaded
- Range in Miles (CTY/HWY) – 395.6/584.8 mi.
2016 Honda Accord Interior & Exterior
- Front Head Room – 1 in.
- Front Leg Remo – 5 in.
- Rear Hip Room – 7 in.
- Rear Leg Room – 5 in.
- Front Hip Room – 6 in.
- Front Shoulder Room – 6 in.
- Width – 6 ft. 0.8 in. (72.8 in.)
- Length – 16 ft. 0.5 in. (192.5 in.)
- Height – 4 ft. 9.7 in. (57.7 in.)
- Wheel Base – 9 ft. 1.3 in. (109.3 in.)
2016 Honda Accord Accessories
You can find the following Honda Accord accessories in amazon
Sunshade for Honda Accord Sedan 2013 2014 2015 2016, Precut Vinyl Tint Cover for 2013-2016 Honda Accord Taillights, Full Set Husky Liners Weather beater All Weather Custom Fit Floor Mat Liner, floor mats, seat cover, sport accessories, key cover, and 2016 Honda accord led rims etc.